Wednesday 8 March 2017

Journey of a Thousand Miles Takes a Thirteenth Step.


(8/3/14)

 

Just 39 more days till I embark on my journey.

 

·         Travel insurance settled

·         Ziplock bags for clothes and toiletries

·         Practiced carrying around daypack for a day (phewww it’s quite a challenge, and I haven’t yet packed the “big” pack)

·         Set aside clothes that I wish to bring

·         Disposable underwear (I didn’t buy any. I just sort of dug around and found 6).

 

My phone provider says, in order to avoid exorbitant charges that I should just take out my simcard.

 

I still have not physically received the cc’s from either bank! Grrrr

 

Euro currency is on the rise! Oh no!!!

 

To print out docs that I have to bring

-          Flight stuff

-          Itinerary

-          Insurance docs

-          Copy of IDs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment