Wednesday 8 March 2017

Journey of a Thousand Miles Takes a Ninth Step


(8/2/14)

 

The Eurail Pass arrived!!

It arrived yesterday and I was so soooooo sooooo excited! It’s getting nearer and nearer; realer and realer…it’s really coming true!

 

I’m getting more and more scared of all the possible things that could go wrong.

 

I haven’t figured out how much cash to carry on me when going there.

I haven’t gotten my travel insurance.

I haven’t gone to get the bag my friend is going to lend me.

I haven’t broken in my shoes.

I should bring at least some food right? Like crackers or something…Right?

 

Oh my God….there is so much to do, so little time.

 

What if I get lost?

What if they don’t speak English?

What if I can’t make it to those places I wanted to go?

What if I just go through the whole trip in fear of leaving the train stations?

 

 

 

 

Hush you, voices of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment