Saturday 11 January 2014

Random


 

 
#1 Riding in a taxi with the besties headed towards a very dark ominous looking apartment complex. It turned out to be a night bazaar sort of thing where we continued our journey in a shopping cart (yes, we were in the shopping cart) looking for yet another friend so that we could eat cake and ice cream together.

 

#2 A pet turtle that was quite cute..but grew up to turn into two small green frogs that had an affiliation for hanging onto my toes whilst I read books. I had to learn not to feel icky towards frogs…

 

#3 Passing by a highway to see someone I’ve not seen in months; not being able to holler hello or text that I saw them..subsequently spending the next 24 hours thinking of the person, yet dreaming of weird escapades and exotic pets.

 

#4 Getting a bubble tea menu and feeling an obscurely strong need to carefully keep it. As though it was the key to something important in the near future.

 

#5 Passing by the pet food aisle and looking over for small packs of dried car food and loudly saying to myself “Just in case of any cats”. Unfortunately, they were only selling wet cat food. In an unexpected turn of events, an orange kitten suddenly bounds towards me and not only follows me in the elevator, but also fights its way into the apartment. Now I feel guilty for not having anything to feed it with. Perhaps tomorrow I should go to the pet shop and look for baby turtles and purchase-by-weight dry cat food..

 

#6 Getting into some stupid argument because my hormones are all messed up and then feeling I have to make it up to them by asking if they need me to buy laundry detergent for them.

 

#7 Having housemates that absolutely refused to wash the toilet. Then, came the ones that only washed the sink and toilet bowl. Then, came another who’s willing to scrub the floor; but only the floor. So I end up washing the walls because they look disturbingly unmatching…

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment