Monday 27 January 2014

Random 3

#1 Is it the mild autism that makes him fiddle with such appendages, or is it a common gender-centric behaviour? Is it age? Is it the ease of access?

#2 I believe congratulations are in order; not that I particularly want to be the one wishing that; as opposed to joining your acceptance of the wish, however, I must accept that there are certain fates sealed, certain hopes that shouldn't be hoped for. So, congratulations.

#3 Given a set of circumstances, one can predict a list of possible outcomes. However, given any discrepancies in those outcomes, I don't believe a person is entitled to judge the outcome as "correct" or "false" based on their personal paths of choice.

#4 Intelligence lays weight on a person. Not physical weight, but visible nonetheless. The constant thinking and evaluating options, and analysing outcomes comes at a price. That being said, you look youthfully radiant, my dear.

#5 It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon!!!

#6 Should anger be managed, expressed or supressed? Does that apply to other feelings as well, such as happiness, excitement, fear? How does one do so?

#7 THAT is the name of my SD card!!

#8 Animal Farm has my saying in print, without me even knowing about it beforehand!

#9 Goodbye Turtle, I didn't know you had already found a home. I thought I was original.

#10 The more you explore the world, the more you learn of your surroundings, the more you realize how small the world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment