Wednesday 8 January 2014

A distorted tale of what never happened.


 

 

 

Remember the time you had a tooth ache?

We were eating and an anchovy got stuck between your molars. To make things worse, you were in the middle of chewing a chili seed, and the spiciness + tooth pain came in one shot. You winced and put your pal up to your cheek. I asked what was wrong and you said your tooth hurt. It took 10 minutes for you to dislodge the anchovy from between your teeth. Even after the anchovy was out, the pain didn’t stop. You placed your palm upon your cheek, and I instinctively mirrored your actions.

“Why are you holding your cheek?” you asked.

“because you’re teeth hurt” I replied.

“What does my teeth hurting have to do with your cheek?”

“I feel your pain”

 

*eyes roll*

No comments:

Post a Comment