Saturday 18 January 2014

Random 2.

#1 Everyday, I pray that I have made at least one step forward. Living day to day does not guarantee it; and I hope that I will not look back and regret things that I did not do.

#2 The world is surprisingly small; you might think that person you ran into is a complete stranger, until you take a closer look.

#3 How and when can a person decide to turn their own life upside down? ...for without chaos there can be no change, no great emergence. There will only be stillness.

#4 How do you know what it is you were meant to pursue, to go after?

#5 I keep both of it open. It's like cutting oneself, except the wounds are not physical. Perhaps if the wounds are torn up constantly, then when the faultful pleasures come by, it will be easier to push aside.

#6 I feel a need to announce it, and subsequently apologise.

#7 Having cold feet and a rifling heart for 14 consecutive hours can take a great toll on one's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment