Tuesday 11 February 2014

What good children do.


There was one time in kindergarten the teacher told us to come the next day with tupperwares. I was so excited thinking there was going to be a party. I asked my mum for the biggest one we had. Turned out we were learning how to properly close a Tupperware. Everybody else came with sandwich sized Tupperwares and there I was, with my mum’s vegetable Tupperware, large enough to house my head and neck.

“Ok, everybody open your tupperwares. Now, pretend to take something out.”

*noises of 6-year-olds rummaging through empty tupperwares*

“Now, after you open a Tupperware, you should close it. That is what good children do. Now show me how to properly close a Tupperware”

*noises of 6-year-olds banging on the lids and corners, some screaming in pain, some crying out in agony*

No comments:

Post a Comment