Wednesday 11 June 2014

Ode to the procrastinator.

I have a dream.
That SOMEday, I will clean my room.
I will filter through the piles of clutter, and sort through them.
I will buy racks and cupboards to suit my needs.
I will place those racks in those places that I have predetermined during my clearing process.
I will throw out what I do not need,
or give them away should anyone want them.
I will arrange my stuff so that it is easily accessible, yet the dust will not get to them.
I will dust off dusty stuff.
I will sweep my floor.
Mop it, if need be.
I will find a suitable home for my comforter,
And that bag full of bags,
And I will find out what on earth I am storing in the large suitcase above my cupboard.
I will rearrange my drawers.
I will dispose of those receipts from 2012.
I will wash the tops of those roller containers that are filmed in dust.




Someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment