Thursday 19 June 2014

Ads adjust.


I am very disturbed. I know I already wrote about this, but seriously...the ads keep popping up. It creates more questions each time I see it. Both on the matter of adding me to pages I do not want to be part of and also the fact that I just don't understand this invention.


Now here I am, past midnight, thinking of old doctor's treatments and remembering that certain medication had to be placed in.... well, where I assume the other end of that invention goes. Seriously, where does it go??? Is that why the people who wear them appear to be, well...erm...



If this were a TV show, too much of it would be bleeped out. There is no tasteful way of talking about it.



I can imagine a certain Nurse's horrified look if I were to ask if those type of meds were still in use. What if they never were?





The horror............

No comments:

Post a Comment