Thursday 5 September 2013

Sleepless nights.

For some reason, I suddenly remembered I used to have two thumb drives. One was 1GB and another 2GB (do not mock me. This was from 2008-ish era). They looked exactly the same; the same size, the same brand, the same color. But something happened to one of them (I can’t remember which). So I had only one left. Then that one lost its tail and cap, so it was kinda just a stump; but usable nonetheless.

Now the problem is that I suddenly thought of it and for the life of me I can’t remember what happened to it. I remembered in the middle of the night two nights ago and couldn’t figure out since then what had happened to it. I turned my room upside down trying to figure out where it could be, but I couldn’t find it. I don’t think there’s anything deathly important stored in it, but for some reason there’s something that makes me think it’s important somehow.

What is it that I need to remember about it? What happened to it?


No comments:

Post a Comment