Wednesday 18 September 2013

A rant out of anger

    Oh how I wish I could say that you insolent, butt-kissing, uncultured piece of ass wasn't worthy of a rant, but I wasn't satiated by my outward attack just now. The likes of you probably would say a dagger through the heart was just a "prick" with nothing to think about since you are not capable of coming to rational justifications.

    However, here I shall lay out your infractions for the purpose of preparing the swords of which I will brandish at the slightest chance.

  1. You do not have the age-appropriate understanding of respect. You only respect people if they have a certain power or position.
  2. Those who you deem not to have the appropriate power or position, you treat condescendingly disrespectfully. You do this both by means of actions as well as in your speech.
  3. You do not carry your own weight. You expect to do as little as you can and moan and whine that you are the most hardworking person in the vicinity and that people should make special exceptions to your shortcomings.
  4. You have an inflated view of yourself. You do not listen to advice even when you clearly need it. You blatantly dismiss it as you "are superior" to the lowly peoples' wise words.
  5. You do not take responsibility for your own actions. You blame others and make even the people who have befriended you your scapegoat.


     

    I would continue, but unlike you, I have duties that I take pride in completing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment