Wednesday 12 November 2014

By the Beard of Odin


I need to set myself deadlines. There is plenty to accomplish. I have set my goals, but there are the little steps along the way that I need to complete.

 

Why does the fatigue come at this time? Am I so tired because of the various thoughts in my head? Wow, I guess a dormant mind really does energize a body.

 

Breathe.

 

Eat.

 

 

Sleep.

 

 

Plan.

 

Do.

 

 

So much has changed, and it all began with a small adjustment: that belief that I can. I no longer sit in envy of others, or pride over myself, for I am pre-occupied with the various “I want” “I can” and “I will”s that I have.

A sense of purpose, a sense of duty, responsibility and that belief that I can actually make it all happen. I just need to push myself to do so.

I admit, there are days when I really, really need those words of encouragement. Today was one of those days. Instead, I decided to tuck myself away and slink to my corner.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment