Friday 14 November 2014

A little change


 

Coffee seems promising.

 

There are strrop waffles!! Those are absolutely heavenly. I wonder if it’s imported or homemade?

 

Perhaps if there’s space, I can have one later.

 

I miss them.

 

Would I be able to regain my former glory if I returned? No, I am a different person now. I am capable f different things. It would be unfair to assume that I would remain unchanged.

 

What did they drizzle over the tomatoes? This tastes awesome!!

 

Coffee’s a bit burnt..or is that the way it’s meant to taste? I guess you can’t compare it to Starbucks. That’s loaded with super-sugars. This is like a weaker version.

 

I have like, zero cutlery skills.

 

Was that thunder? No, some a**hole’s exhaust…

(Did I just curse?)

 

Seriously, how barbaric am I? Why can’t I figure out how to use cutlery without looking like an ape-woman trying to ignite fire using a dead bird and twigs?

 

 



 

I was sure I had work I needed to do…..what was it again?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment