Monday 27 October 2014

Random....I've lost count.

I am.......... tubby. You may call me Sir Tubbles of Rub-A-Tub-Tubby.




***************************




No, it was not romantic to be gnawing on unidentifiable meats. I could not see what I was eating. The plate was too small; I couldn't move my food without gravy spilling out. Who invented the concept of poorly-lit dining as a romancing feature did not consider what a grown woman looks like poking at her plate trying to figure out what is meat and what is bone so she could try to figure out how to cut the meats. That is not yet to mention the sight of one biting off the meats from the bones like a t-rex when she discovers that the knife won't cut through the fats. God made an amazing invention - teeth.



****************************




Discipline is hard to come by. Perhaps I should put that down.





****************************




There is no point in planning out months around it if you're not going to complete the initial step!




****************************





Letting go is always going to be hard, but sometimes it is what is best. Perhaps not for you, but if it is for the other person, then that is how it shall be.





***************************





No, not the small Viking.





****************************




My heart long for it so bad. My brain says "Well then make it happen". Yes, I can make it happen.




****************************



I will be there.




No comments:

Post a Comment