Tuesday 14 October 2014

Random VII....errr, I forgot what I was at.

1. How does one remedy a foot-stench problem?

2. No, that was not what I was referring to.

3. What law is that?

4. Coping mechanisms.

5. "You are fighting for the right cause" yes, so thank you for the indifference.

6. Oh good God, what have I done.... Don't be so bad! Just because not handsome, you feel that way. Yeah, because it's creepy....

7. So now you see, you have to go through with it. Just in case.

8. I keep thinking of how different the impeccable brown silky skin is to the jiggly brown skin I'm used to. I do refer the jiggles.

9. Why do I keep doing that?

10. It's becoming much more than just the "R"s now.

11. Visions of my morning face.

12. Literature. Read it, discuss it, write about it.

13. So I'm following the map that leads to you.

14. Getting yourself to be where you want to be will be difficult if you don't know where you want to be in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment