Wednesday 19 March 2014

On your mark, get set,,,,wait,,,,please wait.


Gather round my dear children, and let me tell you stories. Forgive me for right now I wish to be selfish. I want to make you laugh, I want to make you ponder. I want to remind you that we had good times together. I want you to hear stories of yourselves from long ago. Stories you may not remember, but now you will know how much I remember them. How much I treasure them. How much I think of you, and how much I treasure you. Each one of you. I look into your sparkling eyes, waiting for me to begin the next story. Hungry for the amusement you gain from what I say. Forgive me my little baby dragons, for I want to see those eyes sparkle. There are only three left.

 

 

Oh God…what have I done.

No comments:

Post a Comment