Sunday 2 March 2014

Bursts of rage.


I am angry. I am extremely pissed. But I will keep it to myself; not because I am strong, not because I am fake, not because I reserve my feelings. I will keep it to myself because I have better days to look forward to. Days where all this will just be petty and insignificant. All this will just be a speck in that magical decanter we call the past. But do not forget, that today I am highly aggravated. I will smile; not because I am happy, but because I will not allow for even the chance that you might be able to help me. I have lost faith in you. I will not share my pains with you because I consider you foolish and unworthy. Yes, I am being cruel. Just as cruel as you have been to dismiss me in my hurt, and to ridicule me for my feelings. I hope my words find you and in turn you experience hurt. Perhaps then, you will understand what it means when I say I am pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment