Saturday 14 November 2015

Perhaps dreams do come true.

Maybe it's not forever, but what remains can be. He has given the possibility. Taught me what I did not know. Showed me the world, so to speak. People are lessons. So much I have learnt from this one. Even if it is not forever, the lessons definitely are. For that, I should be truly grateful.

People are brought into our lives when we need them. Sometimes they exit for that very reason as well. For now, I have my lessons to learn. I sure feel like an adult now. She knows what a big step this is for me; to even be speaking of it, even if it may not come true. Can I afford this? What will I have to sacrifice? Surely there are sacrifices to be made. Are they sacrifices that I can afford?

So many questions. So much uncertainty. What is sure, is that I have the people at my disposal who can help me through. No, I am not alone. I can do this. Though I am not yet sure what "this" is, I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment