Monday 16 November 2015

No, it won't.

There is always a first time. You will always remain a gift to me. A blessing. I treasure you for the lessons I have learnt from you, and the lessons I continue to learn because of you. Look at me now. Walking on a path I never thought I would. Just a few months ago if you had told me I would be doing this I would say "That's because you don't know me." Yet here I am. I walked the path. God has blessed me with the people I need to make this happen. Will it? That is another question up to the will of God. I will walk the steps. If He wills it, it will come true. If not, he will send difficulties to show me. I trust in Him. And I trust in my ability to think things through.

Don't ask me to define what I feel for you. I don't know. But I know they are good feelings. Feelings I wish to keep. For you. Yes, you matter to me. There is no denying that. I would make sacrifices for you. And that, is not a privilege I grant to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment