Wednesday 11 March 2015

Yes, you.


I can’t wait for the weekend. I need to recharge. I need to laugh, smile, and feel alive.

Can I get through this? Yes, I can. I just need the strength. Stamina. Perseverance.

 

I can either let all this drown me, or be the force that makes the change.

I could withdraw. I see so many showing withdrawal symptoms. Can I keep myself from going through the same? Can I help them? Will I?

 

 

So here’s a list of things I want to do; things I will do, to keep myself from drowning:

-          Run. Get that heart pumping.

-          Read. Get that mind jogging.

-          Write. Get those thoughts sorted out. Squeeze them out.

-          Explore. Is there anything new to discover? Of course there is!

-          Reach out.

No comments:

Post a Comment