Monday 2 March 2015

No proper destination, just a random warm-up

For two days in a  row I had planned out a day out which I had not executed as planned. Now I have a huge pending errand that I have to run, plus petrol is running low so I'll have to figure out when I should fill up before it starts to tell me it's hungry. I wonder if I'll hit this month's minimum, but I'm sure I will.

Oh look, an opportunity for my favourite pass time: call customer service. This time two banks have the pleasure of trying to sort things out for me. The first put me on hold for longer than I cared for, and gave me a third time promise of the same thing. Second call wasn't as pleasurable. I found they had made empty promises. A minor request got me over to another person who not only fixed things, but also gave me a solution which I may like more than my current arrangement of things. Excellent. That's why you were my bank of choice.

I wonder how I'll make time to run that errand tomorrow. I'll have to go home and take a nap first. I don't want to go later in the day because parking will be difficult.

I'm really craving for coffee. Let's go to that place I see as I walk by ever so often. Nope, changed my mind. I'll go downstairs instead. That coffee place doesn't look like a coffee place. More like a furniture display. Oh, it is. Cool. They even display the prices on the furniture so if you saw something you liked you could order one straight away. Pretty smart business plan.

Coffee's ok. Had a caramel latte. Came with a biscotti. Munch munch.

So it wasn't a lie. I am busy these next few weeks. At least three weekends are fully booked. Wonderful. Never felt so alive. Productivity at its finest. Must make sure I have time to work out. I want another go at the Stairmaster thing, but it's kind of an either/or with the treadmill. I'm getting fat.

No, not fat..just a little tubby. But not a bad kind of tubby. I think I'm a nice kind of tubby. Gummy. Like gummy bears? Yes, a gummy type of tubby. *Plays Gummy Bears theme song in head*

Look at you, inviting people to breakfast, book-hunting trips, dinner (oh God.... that was a mistake. But wait, I wasn't the invited on that occasion). What a difference from that person just a year ago. Good job! *Rubs tummy in proud accomplishment*

It's already March.

April

May

June

July

August

September

October
November

December


I have almost an entire year mapped out. Woohoo! Of course, it may change as I go, but change is good. What's even better is that the plan is mine. Kept in a secret vault hidden by spices and Reese's Pieces. Stay away from my Pieces. Wait, I only have two more. I should buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment