Monday 5 January 2015

This is too much

Dear [Service provider],

Since our chance encounter early last year, it was a slow start. You probably don't know this, but you came to me at just the right time. Having that first slip of paper, with that promise you made me, made my quest that much more to look forward to.

When I first held your work of art in my hands, it was heaven. It was right what the others said: worthy of tears. Happy ones.

From that point forward, I found myself at a lost. I searched for you. Until, there you were. On offer, a great deal. I was so ecstatic, I told my friend to jump on board. She did.

I 've been working on my second project with you, and lo and behold, you give me another offer I couldn't refuse. I bought it in an instant. In a heartbeat. I knew I had to get it.

Then today, you bombard me with yet another one!!!


I feel like you are providing me with much more than what I can fulfil. But I can't resist. I want you. I can't wait to get you with me.





Love,
A deranged observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment