Sunday 25 January 2015

Of odd dreams in feverish states.

1.


The waters were murky, and we travelled by what I suppose was boat. We arrived at a building, I presume it was a school. Climbed up the creaky wooden steps, past some low hanging branches, and were expected to enter the building through the window panes. No, I did not fit.








2.


The water was sparkling, so welcoming to swim into. But I cannot swim. There were gloats just lying around, and I could use those. I was searching for my parents. Splashed around for a bit, I did. Finally, the area opened up into a cove, and I could walk. But there was a naked child in my arms. I was discontent at the child. It wasn't mine. Filthy, uncute creature. I kept slapping her arse in hopes of making her cry. I hated her, yet carried her I did. And all I could do to channel my the for her was to keep smacking her bum.







No comments:

Post a Comment