Sunday 7 December 2014

When profound thoughts emerge.


So I needed to use the lady’s, but the cleaners had locked it for cleaning. I tracked my way back through the office area, through another door, to the big pantry, and to another toilet on the other side. On my way I ran into one of my office colleagues, and on the office floor we paused briefly to say hello. As I was exiting the door at the other end of the office, that colleague I had said hello to was pushing the toilet door open. We both knew that we were there as a result of the door on the other side being locked.
 
It got me thinking.
 
We make independent decisions, based on our individual wants and needs, we encounter blocks along the way, or fast forwards as well. However, destiny sometimes aligns so that we still meet at some convergent point. We may have chosen different paths in life, struggled through our own toils and troubles, be brought there by different motivations; but if it was written that we meet at that checkpoint, then so it shall be.
 
 
 
 
All this, from a trip to the loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment