Saturday 5 April 2014

Pet peeves and unnecessary hate.

 
 
 
So I was reading this, and thought to think of my own:
 
1. When the people in line at the hypermarket push their carts so close to you that it touches you butt. The moment it comes into contact with my butt, I immediately get super pissed.
 
2. Loud accelerating sounds.
 
3. Incessant honking.
 
4. Watered down drinks.
 
5. When I'm done with laundry and realized I left out one sock in the laundry basket.
 
6. That one hair that somehow eluded the epilation process.
 
7. When you try to put something upright but it somehow still topples over.
 
8. Threading a needle.
 
9. Having something fall on my foot. Of all the space, it had to fall on my foot!
 
10. Stubbing my toe.
 
11. Pants that slide down your butt. It fails its duty as pants.
 
12. Socks that slide down to your heels.
 
13. That bulge made by the pant zipper/button.
 
14. When people have big hair and somehow find a way to back it into my face.
 
15. When you ask a person something, they acknowledge you, then walk away never to be seen again.
 
16. When I'm very sure I own something, but for some reason can't find it.
 
17. When cockroaches don't run away from me.
 
18. When small children tell me about their meals.
 
19. When parents leave used diapers in the toilet. Obviously the kid can't throw it out themselves right?
 
20. When people disagree with you mainly because they had chosen a different path, and according to them, it was "the way to go".



No comments:

Post a Comment