Tuesday 23 April 2013

I’m writing about YOU tonight. Yes, you. You know who you are. I’m aiming right at you.



What makes up a person who is worth respect? Those actions that are just done for the sake of doing, do I commend you for that? Do I respect you for these actions that seemingly have no greater purpose? Or do you believe that those thoughtless actions elude the collective judgements over how respectable you are. No, not to me. What does it matter if I don’t respect you? I’m talking about the people you are obliged to lead, the people who matter to you, or the people who look up to you. Do you tell them that they should refrain their judgments when you choose obvious acts that show blatant thoughtlessness? There is unfortunately no pause button for respect. There is no pause button for life. Whatever you say and do, affects others whether you accept it or choose to place a blind eye over it. Justify your foolishness however you will, but at the end of the day it says much about who you are, and what goes on in your mind. That is, given the presumption that you possess a mind, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment