Friday 4 November 2011

This is NOT good...

Ok, Sir-Rant-A-Lot has a steady special person. Let us name him "Pancake"...

Pancake is handsome, dependable, loving, kind, understanding bla bla bla...basically as close as you can get to a perfect match. Especially when the "you" here is Sir-Rant-A-Lot.

And yet.....

Sir-Rant-A-Lot has a fetish (controversy alert!!) ....and somehow no matter how Pancake tries to fulfill Sir-Rant-A-Lot's fetish he just can't...and for a long time Sir-Rant-A-Lot has been able to hold off the craving's yet eversince she met ....errr.....let us call him "Buttered Toast"...Sir-Rant-A-Lot has not been the same..it's like there's nothing Pancake can do to rid Sir-Rant-A-Lot" of what the body is screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming for..
"Buttered Toast" has been an undescribable..I mean, I'm not talking the usual breakfast buttered toast here...I'm talking the kind that's thick and so buttery that you can feel your arteries being clogged and yet cuz there's this wonderful taste in your mouth, you just keep taking in more and more...while you know it'll kill you and you can't really live off of buttered toast, you still feel that lingering feeling of wanting more...(ok I'm ranting..)
"Buttered Toast" has been that to me and so much moooooreee..nothing emotional, just that pure ****** pull that makes you just crave just one more time..
Oh how I wish Pancake could do that to me...but then, it wouldn't be Pancake if it did...hum


Now, i find out "Buttered Toast" has new arteries to clog and I'm like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, it's not like jealousy or anything, I mean I knew nothing would last between Sir-Rant-A-Lot and Buttered Toast...but well, when you get a taste of  the uh, pleasure Buttered Toast puts in you ...I mean your mouth,.you just can't help but wanting it all to yourself...and then you find out that it's no longer yours, I don't know..you just feel, you know?

Oh Pancake, if only you could make me want more....

No comments:

Post a Comment