Wednesday 9 November 2011

If you thought I couldn't be more ridiculous..

Ok, so maybe getting over Buttered Toast isn’t that easy. Especially not after what we shared..I mean, this IS butter we’re talking about. That hot, melted butter on a crisp piece of toast..that first burst of taste in your mouth on a cold rainy afternoon…ooooohhh it’s to die for!!!

But now, Buttered Toast has Jam..and it seams like I’m stuck with Pancake. Pancake’s nice, fluffy and soft..but somehow to make it that much delish, it needs BUTTER!!! Ooh how I wish I could have butter on my Pancake..unfortunately, Pancake has no butter..at least, non that I can tell of.

So how do I get over Buttered Toast when over and over again it was I who always said that it would be over soon. Maybe an undelivered letter would help.


Dear Buttered Toast,
Though I know what we shared has come to an end, and I always knew that it would…it still lingers in me the feelings that you gave me..a feeling that not many Breakfasts have been able to give.
I do not wish we could keep things the way they were. You are in no way good for my health..yet the best things usually aren’t, right?

Now I see you enveloping Jam, knowing that Buttered Toast was indeed made to be with Jam..I still feel a twinge of sadness. Perhaps I now feel what I have been trying to escape when I was with you. I now feel old again…

Someday, Buttered Toast, I vow you shall be nothing but a mere distant memory to me. But til that day comes, I still hunger for you….

Sincerely,
Sir-Rant-A-Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment