Sunday 6 November 2011

I have a problem. (Oh don’t you always, Sir-Rant-A-Lot?)

I don’t like this new cat that came into the family. I mean, Salem was getting pretty cool before this new cat Morgana came along. Ok, so she’s cute, real pretty I mean,.has a good sense of style and is quite friendly. But somehow I just can’t seem to warm up to her. Or rather, she kind of refuses to warm up to me. I guess it’s one of those diva complexes where we’re both competing to be God knows what.

I also kind of feel like she’s taken Salem away from me. Salem and I weren’t very close in the first place, but there were those occasional times, especially after he got rid of his cancer, where I could depend on him to be there for me. I mean, even Sir-Rant-A-Lot needs a cuddle buddy at times.
Now this new cat’s lying at my feet, and I just can’t bring myself to be the chirpy happy welcoming Sir-Rant-A-Lot that I am with her..she somehow manages to shut me out and Sir-Rant-A-Lot is definitely not the type to grovel for affection. Especially when it’s from a cat by the name of Morgana.

Grr….curse you Morgana!!!! Why must thou hath cometh and taketh away from Sir-Rant-A-Lot her Salem???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment