Monday 21 October 2019

May the Lord show you His strength.


I want to put a word to it. And I want you to know I’ve put a word to it:
Despicable.
What you’ve done, what you are, what you represent.
Despicable.
Whatever place you had in my life is gone. I have no desire to please you, to be part of your life, for you to be part of my life. With every particle of my being I despise you.
Whilst I know I hold no special place in your life, I still want you to know that I have a word for you:
Despicable.
So I will no longer spare kind words for you, of you, to you.
Because what you represent is what I consider unforgivable.
If I can avoid sharing space with you, I definitely will. If I can avoid thinking of you, I will. If I can avoid hearing of you, I will.
But some things are beyond my control. Some things are not within my compromise.
I hold my head high and stand my ground.
I despise you.
I have no respect for you.
I have no desire to keep you in my life.
Continue how you are; and I am willing to cut away anything and everything so I can distance myself from you. You are not worthy of my time, my presence, my anything.
Good day, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment