Thursday 28 May 2015

...and I meant each and every one!

"If you don't stop............................I will leave, go to the market, buy a raw fish, come back, and slap you with it!"
(this is unsettling because I hate going to the market, have never bought raw fish, driving is such a hassle and parking is almost impossible to find. Plus, I hate touching raw fish)

"If you don't stop............................I will hang you over a boiling pot. And my pot, is big!"
(and then some poor child will raise their hand asking where I keep my pot)

"If you don't stop............................I will cut off the beard of an old man, shove it in your mouth, and force you to swallow it!"
(may the wisdom of the old man that was in his beard be with you. Poor old man whose beard gets cut off, though)

"If you don't stop............................I will sit on you!"
(I have no idea why this is so terrifying to them. But it works!)


"If you don't stop............................I will put my foot, in your mouth. And my toes, are long *wiggles fingers in threatening manner*!"
(He was ok until the part I mentioned the long toes. After that, mere wiggling of fingers with a menacing look deterred him from his rascally ways)


"If you don't stop............................I will gather all the socks that are here, and make you sniff each one. And those socks have been inside shoes for hours with sweaty feet!"








Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....the joys of teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment