Sunday 5 April 2015

Music, is how we decorate time.

I wonder what contributed to this week's fatigue.

The inability to come back with a witty response to one person's condescendence.

The lack of stamina to go beyond 500 steps.

Falling asleep at the gym.

Being so absent minded and almost leaving behind something precious at the restaurant.

Again, forgetting to bring it with me at the salon.

Again, at forgetting to lock the car.





Let us just take a deep breath and give moment to happy thoughts...


Here's to this week's excellence:

Being encouraged to sing, where songs are not sung. And having them back you up when the little jealous creatures try to bring you down.

Looking for a voice that used to emerge effortlessly.

Finding it in a classroom that I used to always dread.

Seeing eager little heads bobbing and belting out their heart's content.








I almost forgot that little joy. Thank you, for reminding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment