Saturday 25 April 2015

A day not as planned

For some unknown reason, I just cannot get enough rest. Or is it one of those where you're tired because you rested too much?

Couldn't get up when I was supposed to.

Place I had to coax myself for weeks and weeks to go to turned out to be closed.

Internet timed out at the most inconvenient time.

Got locked out.







As a result, I now have to make two phone calls, hoping things get straightened out.

I still have loads to do, and for some reason procrastination is still plaguing me.

I have a full day ahead, plenty to do tomorrow, and yet here I am accomplishing nothing. Maybe its time to get those essays done. But what do I write?

I want to watch a movie.

Neighbour thinks its perfectly fine to be blasting music through out HER waking hours.

Can't afford groceries yet here I am sipping overpriced coffee.

Ok, let's get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment