Saturday 8 August 2015

Happy Birthday to me!


 

 

This time, next month, I will give myself a blast of a celebration. What am I celebrating? A year of change, of secrets, and secrets unraveled. A year of mishaps, tears, sweat, trials, and little victories. A year of acceptance. This time last year, I was starting something new. And this year I am again. May I have the strength, tenacity, and willpower to always face new challenges. “I am tougher than I look” I tell them; and indeed I am. And may I always be.

I am celebrating the dreams I have made come true: one little dream at a time. There are plenty more in my bucket list, plenty of effort needed to make them a reality. But if anyone can, then that person is me.
 
I am celebrating the friends I have gained, the relationships I have built, the people I have love, and even those that I have lost. I know I have learnt from them; and those lessons live on, and will always live on, within me.
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment