Sunday 15 February 2015

If only writing to the Prime Minister would help...

Whyyyy..

Just why,



WHYYYYYY!!!!????


Is milk so bloody expensive in this country?




I've been to places where milk is the price of water. No wonder they consume so much of it. They use it for hot chocolate, for coffee, tea, cooking, whatever they want!

No, in my country you must think twice before buying fresh milk. That's why everyone resorts to condensed milk. We all grow to love it, because that's what we're used to.

For the price of 1 litre of fresh milk, you can get three cans of condensed milk. Which is a lot considering you would use less condensed milk compared to fresh milk.

We have cows in this country! This does not make sense. Don't our cows produce milk? Why on earth does it cost so much?

I've been somewhere where I found milk to be less than a fifth of the price of milk in my country.



This is terrible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment