Saturday 24 May 2014

Food for thought

Is it in the things I do
Or the things I could have done
Or the things I should have done
Or the things I didn't stop myself from doing

How about the things that I have
Their value
Or what they are worth
Or what they are priced
The reason why I have them
How I acquired them
Or why I still keep them

Are they in my thoughts
The things I am capable of thinking
The memories that crop up in my head
Or the memories that I keep locked away
Or the things that never cross my mind

Maybe it is the people that I have in my life
Or the people that I have filtered out
Or the people who have filtered me out
Or the people I choose to keep in
And the ones that are there beyond my choice

Perhaps it is the places that I frequent
How I get there
When I am there
Why I am there


And how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment