Monday 19 August 2013

To err is human.

I believe that in order to move forward, you should make continuous changes to yourself. Whether its small things like your daily habits, how you dress, or bigger things like your moral standings. People shouldn’t be like Pokemon; staying stagnant for a while then suddenly “evolving” into something that looks drastically different with greatly different capabilities. Even the basic concept of the word “evolve” implies that it happens gradually. To constantly change is human. But then, there are parts of you that stay with you forever. That intangible essence that makes you the person that you are. It’s that untouchable, indescribable thing that makes you different from other people.
I hope I will always notice.
I hope I will always ponder.
I hope I will always learn.
I hope I will always be able to convey what I learn in such a way that it inspires others to learn as well.







But right now, in this weak moment, I pray that I will always have hope. For without it, the others just come crashing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment