Saturday 2 February 2013

Paranoia at its finest.


You see in movies how the girl goes to a coffee shop and a guy approaches her and chats her up. They spend the morning talking and when one of them has to leave they exchange numbers. A few days later one of them calls the other, one thing leads to another…yada yada yada…
I’ve always wondered if it really happened in really life. But realistically speaking, if some random guy comes up to me asking me about the weather and what color my dog is and where I like to buy my donuts and (Ok, you get the idea), I’d be like “Dude, are you trying to sell something to me or are you going to rob and kill me later?”
Honestly!! Is it just me being paranoid or is it just freaky? I know on the one hand the person could just possibly be genuinely interested in you as  person, but then it could also be a serial killer plotting your awful horrendous death later.

No comments:

Post a Comment