Tuesday 21 May 2013

The towel is slipping...


Today:
ð        I made a difference.
ð        I found a sign of how much I matter to someone.
ð        I did a good deed.
ð        I made someone smile. A genuine one, not the kind people give out of common courtesy.
ð        I smiled.
ð        I made someone feel like they mattered.
ð        I felt loved.
ð        I thanked someone sincerely.
ð        I looked at someone in the eye.
ð        I listened to someone wholeheartedly.
ð        I shared a story, not because I wanted the attention.
ð        I comforted someone who needed it.
ð        I told the truth even when it was hard to do so.
ð        I tried something new.
ð        I sang.
ð        I performed an act of kindness even when it was easier not to.


How many boxes get checked off today?


No comments:

Post a Comment